Simple and healthy, this chicken is a family favorite!
2 family packs of chicken legs and thighs with skin, bone in
3 – 4 rings fresh pineapple, cut into chunks*
3 Tablespoons organic ketchup
3 Tablespoons pure organic maple syrup
2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
Himalayan pink salt, black pepper and organic garlic powder, to taste
Putting it all together:
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F.
- Trim chicken of excess fat and place in single layer on parchment lined pan or glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Combine ketchup, maple syrup, lemon and pineapple in a small bowl. Brush over chicken pieces.
- Bake for 1 hour, uncovered, basting occasionally.
* We love this simple and easy pineapple corer.
Optional: Top with fresh parsley before serving.
Sauce from the chicken is delicious on top of organic brown rice or gluten free noodles.